The Insider Secret on Cardio Health Uncovered

Home Forums Morning Newsletters The Insider Secret on Cardio Health Uncovered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    russelbrown85

Eating foods high in trans fats can lead to coronary heart disease. Too much salt can increase blood pressure meaning your heart has to work harder to push the blood through your veins and arteries. Smoking has a negative impact on your heart. Smoking increases your heart rate and narrows your blood vessels. The carbon monoxide in smoke decreases the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. Exercise makes your heart pump harder for short periods of time which helps to strengthen the muscle and increase its efficiency.

By blocking these two mechanisms, statins’ cardioprotective effect can be explained. Please note that both mechanisms are cholesterol independent confirming the experimental data that statins have such an effect equally to people with low or high blood cholesterol.

Patients with risk of cardiovascular disease are typically subscribed statins to lower their blood cholesterol levels. These drugs are minimally tested in humans, have severe side effects and offer minimal, if any, protection from heart attacks and strokes.

It’s a unique situation to be in, one in which it’s best to keep things in perspective. Those of us in this position know when the symptoms are manageable and when something just isn’t right. While the management of a chronic illness carries enough stress in and of itself, it’s not as bad as the panic caused by the relapses.

He also prescribed Levsin, an antispasmodic medication. The antibiotics seemed to lessen the frequency of occurrences and the Levsin was a godsend. My symptoms were increasing and the episodes becoming more frequent, more unpredictable.

I’d been told 138 heartbeats was the target so when the monitor flashed a red 141, I figured I’d more than accomplished the target. I gasped for breath and asked the nurse, “Is that it? Can I stop now?” And she answered, “Only if you want to.”

I can attest that I passed from doctor to doctor in Los Angeles, seeing some of the best doctors in the country without arousing the slightest expression of urgency about what they were seeing and hearing.

Though I’d seen the cardiologist initially in January, his response was routine. My internist, who I saw often, CardioDefend Reviews first in December and last in June, mentioned in passing “if you’d like to move your appointment (for the stress echo) up from August, you probably could.” I took that to mean the stress-echo was one more elimination test.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Insider Secret on Cardio Health Uncovered
Your information: