The National Organization for Business and Engineering (NOBE) mission is to bring together individuals interested in both business and engineering and to integrate these fields into one practice. NOBE will serve as a crossroad and network for the unmet professional, leadership, technological, and entrepreneurial development of these individuals. As a national organization, NOBE will maintain this network and continually build resources to help these individuals meet the constantly evolving demands they will face in today’s business world.
To integrate these fields, NOBE Texas:
- Explores interesting business-engineering topics to complement classroom learning
- Provides understanding about what is going on in a fast-paced world (market updates, guest speakers, student panels)
- Exposes members to opportunities and insights that advance career development (recruiting events, scholarship opportunities, campus activities)
- Provides members the chance to compete and learn more about investing through Tiingo National Stock Market Platform
- Challenges its members by offering case competitions sponsored by elite companies
- Encourages members to attend local conferences
- Informs its members of the graduate school opportunities programs have to offer
Companies that have spoken at NOBE Meetings:
- Goldman Sachs
- Developed Local Startups: bthere
- & More!
Please check out our Feedback Form if you have suggestions on any changes we should make, any specific fields you want us to explore (petroleum, energy, etc.), or general comments. We make sure to be super receptive to member feedback; members should be the organization’s drivers, so we want to make sure they have the opportunity to do so. Also feel free to contact chapter President Simon Feroce at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or questions.
Benefits of NOBE
NOBE can offer a company a wide variety of opportunities. For the company interested in finding the future leaders of their business, NOBE’s members are career driven, motivated, and extremely talented. Moreover, most of our members have a unique background combining business and engineering, making them valuable assets as business and technology is involved in every business decision.
Our membership is made up of mainly engineering and business students, but we reach out to many disciplines, including economics, mathematics, and sciences.
Our organization is composed of over 100 undergraduate members, ranging from freshman to senior in classifications.
National NOBE alumni have been very successful, and have gone on to start careers at leading institutions such as: Microsoft, McKinsey & Company, Deloitte Consulting, Morgan Stanley, Bain & Company, Goldman Sachs, General Electric, Exxon, Accenture, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
If your company would like to work with us, please contact us!